PST: Cellular/WMTS CW Test Transmitter
608-614MHz, 1395-1400MHz & 1427-1432MHz
- Channel 1
- (Band A Frequency) 698-960 MHz
- (Band B Frequency) 608-614 MHz
- Channel 2
- (Band A Frequency) 1710-2170 MHz
- (Band B Frequency) 1395-1400 MHz & 1427-1432 MHz
- Intelligent user interface & display
- -10 to +12dBm output level
- Simultaneously transmit on both channels.
- N-type female connectors
- Battery operated
- Compact 7" x 5" x 3" package
- Portable (approximately 3.5 lbs)
- Durable soft case optional (pictured)
The Cellular/WMTS PST transmitter is a complete, prtable continous wave (CW) test source capable of transmitting test signals on two channels simultaneously. The output from each channel is enabled independently and the level can be adjusted
between -10dBm and +12dBm in 0.1dB steps. Each channel contains two frequency bands, allowing the user to easily switch between cellular and WMTS test frequencies.
The transmitter frequency and output level for each channel can be set from the touch keys on the
front panel or the LCD touchscreen display. The transmitter status can easily be monitored from the display.
The transmitter also contains an USB interface enabling the user to control the transmitter remotely.
The transmitter can be powered using the internal 6 AA rechargeable batteries for 6 to 8 hours of
continuous operation or from the AC/DC wall adapter included.
Praxsym offers the flexibility to design and build equipment to meet specific requirements. Please contact Praxsym for a quote tailored to fit your requirements.
A datasheet is available as a PDF file.
Extend the battery life of your PST Transmitter with a Battery Booster Kit!