PST: 22dBm Output CW Test Transmitter
Dual Channel CW Test Transmitter
- Dual Channel
- 698-960MHz (standard channel 1)
- 1710-2170MHz (standard channel 2)
- Intelligent user interface & display
- 0 to +22dBm output level
- Simultaneously transmit on both channels
- SMA or N-type female connectors
- Battery operated
- Compact 7" x 5" x 3" package
- Portable (approximately 3.5 lbs)
- Durable soft case optional (pictured)
The PST is a complete, portable CW test source capable of transmitting test signals on two channels simultaneously. The output from each channel is enabled independently and the level can be adjusted between 0dBm and +22dBm in 0.1dB steps.
The transmitter frequency and output level for each channel can be set from the touch keys on the front panel. The transmitter status can easily be monitored from the backlit LCD display. The transmitter also contains an USB interface enabling the user to control the transmitter remotely.
The transmitter can be powered using the internal 6 AA rechargeable batteries for 4 hours of continuous operation or from the AC/DC wall adapter included.
Praxsym offers the flexibility to design and build equipment to meet specific requirements. Please contact Praxsym for a quote tailored to fit your requirements.
A datasheet is available as a PDF file.